Why are cookies essential to how customers use this website
- Once you log into the site you can navigate around. Without cookies you would have to log in to every new page. Cookies help control what you see.
- To monitor and manage our Website traffic.
- To understand how our promotions within this websiteLibrary website are working to improve our site design, offers and promotions. None of the cookies used on our website collect personally identifiable information about you and no information is passed to third parties
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
- Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those from this visit) as well as more general information about cookies.
By using this website you are assumed to have agreed to these policies.